While we all wish our loved ones could spend every day of their lives independent and in the comfort of their own home, this is sometimes simply not possible. Making the decision to place your aging p…Read More
Elder Abuse Attorneys
Identifying & Representing Victims of Elder Abuse
Abuse of elders is, unfortunately, on the rise in the United States. It can be tough to identify potential abuses and incredibly uncomfortable to investigate or understand your rights around the case. With the help of our elder law attorneys, narrowing in on the next best steps becomes much easier.
If you suspect your loved one is dealing with any of the following, seek representation right away:
- Physical abuses – Mysterious injuries, wounds, cuts, bruises, etc.
- Emotional abuses – Threats of violence, intimidation, humiliation, etc.
- Sexual abuses – Signs of this could be social discomfort, anxiety, and depression.
- Financial abuses – Power of attorney, deed signing, access to bank accounts, etc.
- Neglect or lack of care – Deprived adequate access to food, medication, water, medical services, shelter, proper hygiene, etc.
We understand that this is likely an uncomfortable experience for your family and will work hard to ensure your case is taken with compassion and empathy at the forefront. Working with an experienced elder law attorney often makes an immediate positive impact in the life a senior that has been subjected to abuses.
Together, we can work to stop the cycle of elder abuse and secure the safety and wellbeing of your loved one. Contact us today to learn more and discover your rights in this case.